Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Quest: P.E - Social Responsibility

Tuesday, 18 September 2018

For yesterdays P.E lesson my class played a Maori game that we were all newly introduced to called Tapuae. During the game we all needed to focus on the subject that was given to us that can be showed in how we play which was social responsibility. 

Social responsibility to me is about making smart decisions and showing my values when I'm playing or towards others. During the lesson I believe I was level 4 because I showed that I was willing to play and work as a team with the other students in my team but also get along with the opponent team as well. 

I can still learn more about social responsibility and for me to improve my level in becoming a level 5 I can try using this in real life situations or outside of P.E class.

1 comment:

Brenton Moyes said...

Well done Quest! Trying everything your learning in Physical Education around social responsibility in other aspects of your life will be the key to getting into level 5! This is the most advanced stage but I am sure you are capable of getting there. Did you enjoy playing Tapuae?

Post a Comment